Serving Size: 3-4 cups of delicious almond milk
- 1 cup raw almonds (pre-soaked)
- 3 1/2 cups of filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- Pour almonds into a bowl and cover with water. If possible, soak overnight. If you are in a rush, 1-2 hours will work.
- Once you’ve finished soaking your almonds, rinse and drain them. Place in a blender (not a food processor) with the filtered water.
- Blend on the highest speed for a minute or so.
- Pour the almond milk through a nut milk bag into a large bowl. Lift the bag out of the bowl and squeeze the bag until all of the milk is in the bowl.
- Rinse out your blender, then add the nut milk back in.
- Add in your cinnamon, vanilla, and salt, then blend at a lower setting until all of the ingredients combine.
- Serve immediately or store in your fridge for 3-5 days.