Yield: 3 large servings + scant 2/3 cup dressing
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 3 large carrots
- 2 red peppers
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3/4 cup edamame
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- 4 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (Agave would work well too)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Julien the zucchini and carrots. Slice the pepper, onion, and cabbage thinly. Add the zucchini, carrots, pepper, and cabbage into a large bowl. Toss with hands to combine. Set the edamame and green onion aside.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl. Don’t worry if it seems a little thin!
- Divvy up the noodles, add the dressing, and top bowls with edamame and green onion. Try adding some tofu for a little added protein.