Serving Size: 4 servings of quickly disappearing Sweet Thai Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, stem trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- On a baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts in cooking oil to coat evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing them halfway so they cook evenly.
- Remove brussels sprouts from the oven and turn on oven broiler to high, with the oven rack positioned in the top third of the oven.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the brussels sprouts, tossing to coat evenly.
- Broil the brussels sprouts for 5 minutes or until the sugar in the chili sauce is bubbling and caramelizing.
- Watch them carefully so they don’t burn! Remove from the oven and serve immediately.